Today I am grateful that I am off from school and home all week for spring break.
With no classes to attend I finally have time to kick back and do the following:
- Read 3 books on Buddhism and write a paper for next Monday
- Read a novel for my Pastoral Care with Addictions class
- Get started on my Biblical Ecology paper
- Go to an AA meeting as an observer for my Addictions class and write a reflection paper
- Drive to Shelton CT today and get a TB test for CPE
- Drive back to Shelton on Thursday to get the TB test read (and return next week to do it all over again)
- Prepare the final draft of my Ordination Paper for the Committee on Ministry
- Keep working on my Ministerial Profile (and wait to find out when I can start circulating it to find a job)
- Pick up Stephanie's dry cleaning
- Buy a new vacuum because our Dyson gave up the ghost
- Use said vacuum to finally clean the house
- Drive back to Boston on Friday for a UCC Mass. Conference Search and Call event
- Play with the cat
Ahhhh....Spring Break.....don't you just love getting time off?!