Monday, March 12, 2007

I was there to hear your borning cry...


On This Date in History - March 12, 1966

Bobby Hull of the Chicago Blackhawks set an NHL single season scoring record against the New York Rangers with his 51st goal.





Jockey Johnny Longden retired after 40 years (6,032 wins)



The band "Love" released their 1st album



U.S. performed nuclear test at Nevada Test Site



MoCat was born in Long Island, NY




"In the middle ages of your life, not too old, no longer young, I'll be there to guide you through the night, complete what I've begun. When the evening gently closes in, and you shut your weary eyes, I'll be there as I have always been with just one more surprise. I was there to hear your borning cry, I'll be there when you are old. I rejoiced the day you were baptized, to see your life unfold." - Hymn: "I Was There To Hear Your Borning Cry" by John Ylvisaker




3 comments:

Wormwood's Doxy said...

I'm late (as usual), but...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you....

episcopalifem said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!

I missed your BIRTHDAY!!

Freakin' work! Freakin' busy life!

I hope it was a good one! Blessings!