Friday, April 15, 2011

Gratitude Journal - Day 38

Today I am grateful for finally completing and emailing the final draft of my Ordination Paper to my Committee on Church and Ministry! Woo hoo!

But I use the term "final draft" loosely. It's final in the sense that I feel it's ready to be seen and reviewed by the powers that be. When I go before the Committee in early May to "defend" my paper they may have suggestions for changes/revisions that will need to be made before I present it in its final form at my Ecclesiastical Council next fall.
But for now I've jumped through another major hoop. I still have many more to jump through (graduation, CPE, receiving permission to circulate my Profile, the Ecclesiastical Council, finding a call, and THEN ordination) - but jump I must so jump I will!


No comments: