Monday, May 16, 2011

Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick....


Ahh, freedom, it was fun while it lasted.
See that little counter I have in my sidebar over there?
Right now it says I have 5 days, 5 hours, and 5 minutes until graduation.

YIKES!!
Normally I would be kicking back and doing nothing right now just waiting for it to get here, like all the other graduates in my class, but I have a @$#& speech to write! (whose idea was that?)
Thankfully, because I led worship/preached in Bridgeport, CT yesterday and will do the same in Danbury the Sunday after graduation, I have had other things to think about....that and finishing up the lengthy list of papers that I had due at the end of the semester. Speech? What speech? "Oh, that's the LAST thing on my list" is what I've been telling people.
Well, guess what....I've reached the last thing on my list.

Oh, but then I have to finish writing my Profile.
And haul all my furniture/stuff home from Boston. 
And do CPE (chaplaincy internship).
And find a job.

I'm still looking for a place to add "kicking back and doing nothing" to that list.
Perhaps next fall.
Perhaps right now.
The speech can wait.
I wonder who's on Oprah today.....

No comments: