Monday, December 15, 2008

DONE!

I am now officially in decompression mode.
I emailed my last paper of the semester last night and woke up this morning high fiving God for helping me get over the first hurdle of seminary.
My winter class starts in three weeks but until then I plan on doing NOTHING.

Well....I do have one (really thick) book to read before the class starts, and I did promise my SO that I'd organize her books in her office....her hundreds and hundreds of books. Oh, and I need to do laundry today, and vacuum, and clean up all the sawdust that the maintenance guys left behind when they came to fix our ceiling (a year and a half after the rain destroyed it), and I have to drag out the SpotBot and eradicate all the kitty puke stains that have accumulated on the carpet since I left for school....but first I need to go to Bed Bath and Beyond and buy some more Bissel Kitty Puke Stain Remover for the SpotBot because we ran out (our kittys love to puke)....and THEN I can put up our Christmas decorations (and see if the $14.99 5ft Christmas tree that I bought at the Crap-o-rama, errr, I mean Christmas Tree Shop, actually looks like the picture on the box).
But first, I need to clean the kitchen....and the bathroom.

Other than that, it's time to reeeeeeeelaxxxxxxxxxx!
Hey, it will be at least three weeks until anyone asks me to explain the Trinity - cat puke here I come!

Now, here's Roomba Cat to give you a preview of my day:




2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I too have one kitty (of two) that pukes. What do you use on the carpet?

Rev. Maureen Frescott said...

We have a Bissell Spot Bot and I use the "Animal Stain" cleaner that they make for it. It does a great job of eliminating the stain...and leaving a nice clean circle behind. Which looks great on a white carpet...it really brings out the dinginess of the rest of the carpet. I'm hoping that the cats will never puke in the same spot twice and all the white circles will eventually overlap giving us a nice clean carpet. ;-)