Monday, October 27, 2008

Homework? What homework?

Here's a little pre-Halloween personality quiz....






What Your Cute Monster Says About You



You are a deep, thoughtful, down to earth person. You don't put much stock in appearances.

You are never superficial or flippant. You take time in life to study, learn, and get to know people well.



You inner demon is laziness. You can get so caught up in your own world that you neglect everything around you.

People think you're cute because you're intelligent. Your wit and wisdom are charming.





Lazy? Silly blog quiz, I'm not lazy, I'm just temporarily diverting my attention away from my Systematic Theology reading by posting inane quizes on my blog.
Now I'm going to divert my attention some more by playing video games on my iPhone...

Oh....and I picked the brown monster because it reminded me of a little reindeer. :-)





No comments: